I am back with another wedding day tip and this is a juicy one!!
On your wedding day you dream of rainbows and butterflies and everything that is perfect and beautiful. But wait! Stop! Hold up! This is great and all and keep on dreaming those beautiful dreams but let’s start thinking of things that could go wrong.
A lot could go wrong...
A dress could tear. This could be the wedding dress, a bridesmaids dress, or a mothers dress. A dress shoe could break. Let me tell you the soles on rented shoes come off all the time! A groomsmen could rip his pants… Seen it happen. A button could fall off a suit coat. Let me tell you anything is possible on wedding day.
But you are wondering what I can do to avoid this?? Well I am here to tell you. Bring a wedding day emergency kit. Better known as the oh shit kit! :)
Assign your MOH or one of your girls to bring a kit with all the essential emergency needs. Both for the girls and guys because let’s be real honest here guys never bring the things they need.
Here is a list for you to start putting your kit together! Happy Planning!!
Here is the list
● Nail file
● Lipstick, lip gloss, and/or Chapstick
● Oil blotting sheets for your face and extra setting spray or powder
● Travel deodorant
● Lint roller
● Eye drops, contacts, solution
● Flip-flops for dancing
● A healthy snack, in case you get hangry pre-ceremony.
● And for the modern day world, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and a cute mask!
● Advil or any other necessary meds.
● Super glue
● Clear nail polish
● A bottle of nail polish that matches your mani/pedi, in case they chip.
● Eyelash glue if you're wearing falsies.
● Travel lotion
● Travel hairspray
● Sole inserts for high heels (your feet will thank me).
● Solemates heel protectors – especially if you're having an outdoor wedding!